Our junior girls club is a great program designed to develop our juniors into well rounded players. Our main goal is to train our juniors the proper technique, and understand the mental approach to help improve all aspects of their games. We will work hard to make sure all juniors have fun and take away the necessary skills in order to improve and enjoy this life lasting game.
This program will begin on June 30th and will run until August 25th. No more than 12 students per class.
Times will be as follows:
- 8:00 – 9:00 (ages 8 to 12)
- 9:00 – 10:00 (ages 13 and up)
- June 30th – Putting ( distance control, set up, and understanding direction)
- July 7th – Chipping (club selection process)
- July 14th – Short game ( combining chipping and putting and up and downs)
- July 21st – 100 yards and in (full swing drills and alignment )
- July 28th – Full swing ( irons) – including mental preparation and pre-shot routine
- August 4th – Fairway woods and Hybrids
- August 11th – Driving (increasing speed and understanding set up)
- August 18th – Going through the bag ( club selection and understanding lies)
- August 25th – Closing fun skills and drills